Our CPAs at CPA Tax Advisors, LLC do more than just do your business bookkeeping and prepare your tax returns. We evaluate your entire business, with an eye toward identifying potential problems and implementing ways to avoid them.
We are detail-oriented, which helps our clients make major decisions with confidence, like investing in new technology, expanding into related businesses, or opening additional locations.
We see both the forest and the trees. Some of the specific services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Basic bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Preparation of financial statements, preferably at the end of every month. This includes both a profit and loss statement and a cash flow statement.
- Setting up and maintaining accounting systems for which we provide support when needed.
- Establishing employee compensation and benefit plans.
- Tax planning and investment advice.
- Payroll processing.
- Establish internal controls to identify discrepancies that may be related to employee error or theft.
- Make sure your invoices are paid on time.
- Put together a process to ensure you collect your accounts receivable in a timely fashion.
We stand behind our work and readily perform in-depth audits, so that we can confirm account balances, remove errors, and identify any items that may require further review. Our review process ensures the integrity of your business.
If you are in need of accounting services, contact us. Our experienced professionals offer you an exceptional quality of service.