Investment Planning is the process of identifying and implementing effective investment strategies, with the goal of creating and accumulating the financial resources necessary for achieving financial planning goals. At CPA Tax Advisors, LLC, our investment advisory and planning services include:
- Advising in general about investment strategies.
- Advising on asset allocation and investments, incident to tax planning.
- Monitoring and reporting on investment performance.
We believe that investment planning is an integral part of virtually all personal financial planning strategies. The ability to create the financial resources that are necessary to meet financial goals requires the accumulation of assets. For example, investment planning is necessary in order for you to:
- Pay for one or more specific financial objectives in the future.
- Establish a retirement plan so that you may maintain financial independence during your golden years.
- Create a college education funding plan.
- Plan for a major purchase, perhaps a home, vacation home, pleasure boat, or any similar item.
- Create an estate.
- Maintain a desired lifestyle.
We meet with you to go over all the details of your financial situation, in order to create and implement a financial plan specific to your needs and to meet your specific goals. We consider any tax implications for any investment and guide you through the decision making process, so that your after-tax return on your investment is advantageous.
If you are in need of investment services, contact us. Our experienced professionals offer you an exceptional quality of service.